We’re closing down for 2011 this afternoon, so it’s time to reflect on the year that was!
- We’ve won around 30 new projects as well as the on-going work, contract renewals and tweaks to existing sites.
- We gained new clients – Disney, Food Network, Channel 4, Thompson & Walker Morris, Finn PR & Blue Diamond, Fresh One, Pace Health.
- We’ve done an incredible amount of work for the BBC, some of which is detailed below.
- We’ve won awards including a BIMA, a NMA Effectiveness Award, a FWA site of the day, 2 Yorkshire Digital Awards, and we were a finalist for best website at the Revolution Awards for our own (www.numiko.com) site.
- We’ve had a few new starters – Suze, Dan B, Dan W, Darren, Matt, and Chris; while Rich has gone off sailing (find out more).
- There were 2 weddings, 3 babies and there are 2 more babies on the way…
And we launched 28 significant projects including…
- Dancing On Ice website
- Patient Opinion website
- This Morning website
- Blue Diamond Flavour Face Facebook app
- BBC Bitesize Quizzes
- Radio 3 website
- Your Paintings website
- Ticketing on Edinburgh Festivals
- Cbeebies Singalong
- Cornish Mining World Heritage Site website
- Cbeebies Grown ups website
- The Rap Beatbox Choir for C4′s Street Summer season
- Walker Morris Graduate Recruitment website
- Leeds College of Music’s Post-grad website
- Desperate Scousewives
- Comedy Blaps
- Jon Snow’s 2011 quiz.
So – all in all, a busy, productive, and successful year!
Let’s hope 2012 is just as good, if not better.