It's an exciting time at Numiko right now and we’re looking for a passionate Front-end Developer to join our friendly team. Ideally, you’ll love using the latest web technologies and cutting edge browser features to create exciting, responsive and accessible front-ends. You’ll be excited about the prospect of working on award-winning projects for the likes of Channel 4, Blue Cross, Design Council, University of London, the Science Museum Group, and the King's Fund.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years agency experience,
- Experience working within CMSs such as Drupal, WordPress or similar
- Experience with workflow tools such as Gulp/Grunt or similar
- Source control management with Git
- Ability to write clean, well-structured, reusable code.
- Cross-browser development and accessibility
- Responsive development skills
- A strong eye for design and detail
- Massive enthusiasm for the latest web technologies and the desire to share them with colleagues and clients
- Proficiency working with designs created in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch
Ideally, you’ll also have additional skills in and/or the enthusiasm to learn in these areas:
- Vue, React or Angular application development
- Strong opinions and experiences in areas such as frameworks, layout techniques, BEM, OOCSS, namespacing and scalability
- Web animations & transitions e.g. GSAP, CSS
Most importantly we’re looking for a team player – someone who wants to work closely with the existing front-end, back-end and creative teams. We want someone who shares ideas, helps improves the process as a whole and has the motivation to create outstanding websites.
In addition to offering an experience based, competitive salary, working for Numiko also comes with perks such as:
- Fun away days
- A relaxed office in an ideal city centre location
- Monthly lunches and socials
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Personal training/conference budget
Please note this is a for a permanant position. If this sounds like you and you're authorised to work in the UK, send your CV and samples of your latest work (websites, portfolio, github, codepens) to email@example.com.
Please note we do not wish to hear from recruitment consultants.