If you are an excellent strategic relationship manager with strong commercial acumen, then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for an experienced client services professional to enhance our clients’ experience of working with us. You will be responsible for making sure that every client account has targets which are well communicated and proactively managed. You won’t be delivering projects; we have a great team of expert project managers that will lead on the day-to-day delivery.
What we’re looking for is somebody to elevate the conversation above the day-today; to ensure that the work we do is closely aligned with our clients’ digital strategies, and that clients are getting the best out of our agency.
You will need to be well organised, able to work under pressure and capable of multi-tasking, as you will be responsible for several key accounts.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and work with the Project Managers (PMs) to ensure high-quality work gets delivered and that our clients are delighted to keep working with us
- You will be responsible for achieving growth targets across key accounts
- Proactively create, own, and report on the status of your client portfolio, and set actions to improve accounts and relationships.
- Work with the relevant teams within the agency to actively identify and position opportunities for growth and additional services on your client portfolio.
- Work closely with the business development and marketing team to ensure existing clients are engaged with the agency and all its services, and to assist in the creation of quality proposals and pitches
- You willl take ownership of and report on client and project profitability, and take proactive steps to keep all clients within scope and budget
- You'll collaborate with the PMs to get status updates and retain a level of visibility across your accounts
- Numiko works with the best organisations in the world. We have excellent credentials from the UK’s leading universities, top 10 global museums, life-changing charities as well as organisations leading how we make sense of the world.
This role is being offered as a permanent, full-time position based in Leeds, though we are always open to hearing from candidates looking for part time, flexible and hybrid working patterns, particularly those returning to work after a career break. We support remote working but the successful candidate will be asked to come into the office at least once a week and travel to client offices on occasion.
Our values are what holds our team together, so we’re only interested in hearing from people who can demonstrate the following:
- We do the right thing. We act with trustworthiness, understanding and empathy with each other and our clients.
- We work smart and simplify. We like simple, elegant solutions to problems. Our processes make it easy to get work done and easy for our clients to work with us.
- We are guides for our clients. We are trusted collaborators, providing clear, concise and confident explanations and advice.
- We have a can-do attitude. We take responsibility for our work, both individually and as a company.
- We have fun. Having fun is an essential part of working at Numiko. We develop great relationships with our clients and each other.
Experience & skills
You'll bring the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ digital agency experience in an account management, client services and/or business development capacity
- Demonstrable experience in growing client accounts
- The very highest written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to interpret data from a range of sources to make good decisions
- Ability to interpret and summarise complex information
- Superb presentation skills
- Excellent references
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Beautiful office in a city centre location
- 5-minute walk from Leeds train station
- Annual bonus scheme
- Gympass membership
- Referral scheme for introducing new starters.
- Workplace pension scheme
- 27 days holiday + shutdown over Christmas and New Year
- Your birthday as a day off
- A brand new Macbook Pro/ Windows laptop and more top tech to facilitate your role.
- A development budget to spend on equipment, conferences, books, courses. Whatever you need to excel
- Regular social events, such as trips to the Lakes, nights out and away days
- Bike to Work Scheme